E-Cigarettes and E-Liquids Supplier
We are based in the UK and we aim to offer all of our customers the best prices and provide the highest level of customer service possible
Battery Safety Information Guide
Lithium-Ion batteries in electronic cigarettes are similar to the batteries used across the world in everyday devices like mobile phones and are considered safe, but there can be personal safety risks if used improperly. Batteries have gone through extensive testing and most models have a built-in protection circuit, but it is vital to keep the following points in mind to ensure that you are using your batteries safely.
- Use the On/Off feature when your electronic cigarette is not in use.
- Only use the charger supplied with your product. Different batteries use different chargers.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended unless you are using a
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremely low or high temperatures.
- Safely dispose of batteries once they have reached their end of life (WEE Derivative).
- Always carry loose batteries in non-conductive containers, plastic or cardboard are fine, and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or key